The Italian Privacy Code, Legislative Order No. 196/2003 protects individuals and corporate persons in relation to the handling of their personal data. According to that Code such handling must observe the principles of accuracy, lawfulness, transparency and the preservation of confidentiality and of your rights.
As required by Article 13 of the Privacy Code, accordingly, we are providing you with the following information:
1. The personal details provided may be used by us for the following purposes:
- compliance with the law, with regulations and with our own company rules;
- performance of administrative and legal obligations arising from the relationship commenced;
- receiving and filling orders, and related activities;
- registering you for the website by sending you a password so that you can make use of the services it offers;
- customer service;
- product support;
- handling relations with our company’s resellers and business promotion agents;
- in-house statistical analysis;
- direct marketing by automatically sending promotional and sales communications by various means (e-mail, MMS or SMS, for instance);
- sending invitations to sporting or cultural events of relevance to Pinarello and its stakeholders.
- sending the newsletter.
2. Your data will be processed with the aid of paper-based and/or computerized procedures; the data will be kept only for as long as is strictly necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
3. Details marked with an asterisk(*) are mandatory for processing in connection with the discharge of obligations under Italian law and regulations and/or European Community regulations on the execution and management of commercial dealings. Failure to provide those details will accordingly prevent the establishment of any relationship with us.
All details not marked with an asterisk(*) are optional; not providing them will be no hindrance;
4. The data collected may be communicated to the staff in charge of running and maintaining the website www.pinarello.com and to other duly appointed and designated persons inside or outside our company so that they may perform their tasks and discharge their duties and obligations strictly related to those duties and arising from their contract of employment. We may for the above purposes communicate the data to outside contractors commissioned to perform tasks on behalf of our company which are necessary for or instrumental to the proper conduct of its activities in compliance with its contractual and/or legal obligations. An up-to-date list of all such persons is available at our registered office. Your data will not be disclosed to the public.
5. The Data Controller is Cicli Pinarello Srl, Tax and VAT No. 05994100963, Treviso Province REA No. 405650, Registered Office 12 Viale della Repubblica, 31020 Villorba (TV) - Tel. 0422420877 Fax 0422421816 www.pinarello.com e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
6. You can exercise your rights vis-à-vis the Data Controller at any time, in accordance with the Art. 7 of the Privacy Code (the full text of Art. 7 is set out below for your convenience):
Art. 7 of the Privacy Code, Legislative Order 196/2003 - Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The Data Subject is entitled to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her exist, even if such data have not yet been recorded, and the right to have them communicated to him/her in understandable form.
2. The Data Subject is entitled to be told:
a) the origin of the personal data;
b) the purposes for which and way in which the data are handled;
c) the software used, in the case of data handling with the use of electronic devices;
d) the identifying details of the Data Controller, the Data Processor(s) and any Designated Representative as provided for in Art. 5(ii);
e) the names of the persons or categories of person to whom the personal data may be divulged or into whose possession they may come as Designated Representative(s) within Italy or as Data Controllers or subcontractors for their handling.
3. The Data Subject is entitled to obtain:
a) the updating, correction or, if he/she has an interest therein, the supplementing of the data;
b) the deletion, conversion into anonymous form or embargoing of any data handled in breach of the law, including any data retained other than as necessary for the purpose(s) for which those data were collected or subsequently handled;
c) a declaration that the operations listed under (a) and (b) above, together with their content, have been brought to the attention of any person to whom the data have been communicated or distributed, unless it is impossible to do so or would entail the use of resources manifestly disproportionate to the right vindicated thereby.
4. The Data Subject is entitled to object, wholly or in part,
a) on legitimate grounds, to the handling of personal data concerning him/her, even if relevant to the purpose(s) for which those data were collected;
b) to the handling of personal data concerning him/her for the purposes of sending advertising material or of direct selling, or to carry out market research or any commercial communication.